Six Yahoo Boys Sentenced To Jail In Edo
A sitting High Court in Benin City, Edo State has sentenced six suspected internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) to prison.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission disclosed this in a statement, as the face charge of impersonation.
- Olam Agri Partners Asian Research College To Improve Sustainability In Agric Sector
- Stanbic IBTC Empowers Nigerian Export Business Owners
- Stanbic IBTC Bank named by PenCom for funding of RSA Backed Mortgage
- Season of Rewards: Konga, Verve excite customers with free shopping vouchers
- Oil production may drop over pipeline explosions
“Six internet fraudsters were on Thursday, September 29, 2022, convicted and sentenced to prison by Justice Efe Ikponmwonba of Edo State High Court sitting in Benin City. They were arraigned by the Benin Zonal Command of the EFCC, separately on a one-count charge of impersonation and obtaining by false pretense,” EFCC wrote.
Below are the names of the suspected Yahoo boys;
- Osaigbovo Lawrence
- Aisosa Akele
- Lawson Osarodion Idemudia
- Adekoya Babatunji
- Ikhimeagie Wilfred
- Nwazi Ebuka.