Air Peace suspends flight operations for polls
Air Peace announced on Thursday that flight operations will be suspended on February 25 due to the general elections.
Flight operations, however, will resume on February 26, according to the local airline.
The airline made the announcement via its official Instagram account.
- “I’ll Defend Interest Of Students Under NANS” Says Chairman-Elect, Temitope Sharp
- FCMB Plans To Use N20.68b To Avert Liquidation After Silicon Valley Bank Collapse
- Mitchell Elegbe Named Entrepreneur of the Year (West Africa) by Ernst and Young
- Olam Agri Partners Asian Research College To Improve Sustainability In Agric Sector
- Stanbic IBTC Empowers Nigerian Export Business Owners
“Members of the public are hereby informed that there will be no scheduled flights on February 25, 2023, due to the conduct of the Presidential and National Assembly Elections,” the statement says.
“On Sunday, February 26, 2023, scheduled flight operations will resume.”